Re: How to introduce new hot keys?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86257] Re: How to introduce new hot keys?
- From: Peter Breitfeld <phbrf at t-online.de>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 02:26:37 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alexei Boulbitch schrieb: > Hello, > I would like to introduce hot keys for DisplayFormula and > DisplayFormulaNumbered styles. Does anyone know how to do this? > It is also a more general question, of how to introduce new hot keys in > Mathematica? > Thank you, Alexei > to do this I think you should write your own style file. In the download-section on my homepage (see below) there is the style file "brfStyle.nb" which does define menu-keys for DisplayFormula and DisplayFormulaNumbered. An other way to define keys is to change the file "$InstallationDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/TextResources/.../ KeyEventTranslations.tr" . Be careful, make a copy first. Gruss Peter -- ==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-== Peter Breitfeld, Bad Saulgau, Germany -- http://www.pBreitfeld.de