Quantum for Mathematica updated

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg86222] Quantum for Mathematica updated
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:59:28 -0500 (EST)

Dear group

We have a new "Quantum for Mathematica" version

This new version has several interesting improvements:

1.            Expressions in usual "Journal Notation" for Papers, Books and
other publications can be generated, and they can be copy-pasted or exported
to Microsoft Word or other editors, see

2.            Besides the "tensor power" (same quantum expression in
different qubits) we have now the "power" (same quantum expression in same
qubit several times), see the table at .
Please notice that you might have to scroll-right in your web browser in
order to see the output for each expression in that table.

3.            Now you can QuantumPlot[] circuits where the qubit labels are
not numbers, see

4.            Several minor bugs were fixed

To have the new features, you must download the new and install this new
version according to the instructions in

Enjoy it!

Jose Luis Gomez-Munoz