Re: on Export and AnimationRepetitions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86268] Re: on Export and AnimationRepetitions
- From: Xerxes <saul.cohen at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 02:28:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello, > Export["~/Desktop/test.gif", %, AnimationRepetitions->1], > but it didn't work. The file generated still plays the animation over > and over again. I tried this out on 6.0.1 under Windows and verified that it is broken. A simple workaround might be Export["~/Desktop/test.gif",%,"DisplayDurations"- >ReplacePart[ConstantArray[0.5,Length[%]],3600,-1]] Of course, this will fail if somebody views your animation for over an hour. Don't try substituting Infinity for the long duration, since this crashes the GIF-making subprogram.