Re: Bold Script Characters in 6.0.2

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg86274] Re: Bold Script Characters in 6.0.2
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 02:29:46 -0500 (EST)

I don't know what was the initial origin of my problem. With a suggestion
from John Fultz, I went to the Windows Fonts folder, deleted the Bold Script
Font file, rebooted, and then installed the font again from the WRI files.
That seems to have solved the problem.

David Park
djmpark at

news:fqlmpq$jfc$1 at