Re: Error in Interpolation of multi-d datas
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86337] Re: Error in Interpolation of multi-d datas
- From: guerom00 <guerom00 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 05:45:59 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for your answer. So, as soon as I have "holes" in my grid of points, I cannot use Interpolation anymore... Hmmm Because InterpolatingPolynomial gives me huge oscillations between the points (as stated as a "possible issue" in the help) Would you happen to have some advices or suggestions?