Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2

Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2

Greetings All

I know selecting the cell, and adding the option ShowGroupOpener->True
from the options inspector (Format Menu) will add a triangle that
toggles between opening and closing the cell.

Is their a way to make this the default for the whole notebook?  I try
and do this and the ShowGroupOpener is greyed out.

tia sal2