Re: Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86504] Re: Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:28:44 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-open the ObjectInspector (Menu: Format)
-select your notebook and in the OptionInpsector set the field:
ShowOptionValues to SelectedNotebook
- in the field: Lookup type: ShowGroupOpener and hit enter.
This brings you to: CellOptions/DisplayOptions.
-There you find ShowGroupOpener . Set it to True and click Apply.
hope this helps, Daniel
ratullochjk2 at gmail.com wrote:
> Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2
> Greetings All
> I know selecting the cell, and adding the option ShowGroupOpener->True
> from the options inspector (Format Menu) will add a triangle that
> toggles between opening and closing the cell.
> Is their a way to make this the default for the whole notebook? I try
> and do this and the ShowGroupOpener is greyed out.
> tia sal2
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Should I uninstall the old version before upgrading?
Next by Date:
RE: multivariate analysis library
Previous by thread:
Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2
Next by thread:
Re: How can I make the NSolve output the roots meeting