Re: V.6.0.2 gripes...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86516] Re: V.6.0.2 gripes...
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 04:29:18 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
It works quite snappily for me... --David On Mar 12, 6:26=A0am, "alexxx.ma... at gmail.com" <alexxx.ma... at gmail.com> wrote: > It is just me, or the handling by Java of the new Function Navigator / > Virtual Book is terrible? It needs a huge time to init the window, and > its reponse time is awful, even worse than the Doc Center. > > It's an old and tiring camplain, but could people stop writing stuff > in Java, since all they obtain is to slow our PCs to a crawl??? > > Alessandro