Re: Clearing selected variables
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86653] Re: Clearing selected variables
- From: mark <markmgg at googlemail.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 04:39:41 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 15, 8:13 am, pradeep <prad... at purdue.edu> wrote: > Hello All, > is there a way i can selectively clear all but a few variables in > mathematica?? i have a large number of variables and am iteratively > running my entire notebook through a loop and want most variables except > a few to get cleared between iterations.. > any help would be appreciated! > > thanks! > Pradeep > Purdue University Have a look at the functions; "Clear" and "ClearAll". I think this is what you are looking for.