Re: Possible values for the Method option for Graphics??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86867] Re: Possible values for the Method option for Graphics??
- From: "jwmerrill at gmail.com" <jwmerrill at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 01:44:42 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 23, 2:01 am, Szabolcs Horv=E1t <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote: > One of the very disappointing things about the documentation is that the > possible values for certain options are very difficult to find. > > For example, take NIntegrate. The doc page mentions the Method option, > but it does not say what the possible values are. Clicking the link > just takes us to a generic information page for Method which doesn't > even mention NIntegrate. It turns out that the values *are* documented > at tutorial/NIntegrateOverview, but it is not at all obvious that one > should look there. > > Thanks to the improved (but still not good enough) doc centre in 6.0.2 I > noticed that Graphics has a Method option too. What are the possible > values and where are they documented? > > Szabolcs Horv=E1t One is CylinderPoints, which I believe is documented in Cylinder. Jason Merrill