Re: Possible values for the Method option for Graphics??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86904] Re: Possible values for the Method option for Graphics??
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:48:13 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
jwmerrill at gmail.com wrote: >> Thanks to the improved (but still not good enough) doc centre in 6.0.2 I >> noticed that Graphics has a Method option too. What are the possible >> values and where are they documented? > > One is CylinderPoints, which I believe is documented in Cylinder. > There is also "SpherePoints", and both of these are mentioned in the documentation for Graphics3D. But what are the possible values for Graphics (not Graphics3D)?