Re: Re: Wolfram User Interface Research?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88292] Re: [mg88281] Re: Wolfram User Interface Research?
- From: "W_Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 03:18:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:26 AM, AES <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote: I am sorry, I was trying to be helpful. My copy of that book is at my office and I don't have access to it at the moment. Nevertheless, I am glad that you were able to find the list you were looking for. > > > The Mathematica book has a list of such symbols in its table of > > contents . . . > > . . . under the name or title of ??? [The TOC is 6 pages full of quite > tiny type] > > [I think you may perhaps be referring to Appendix A.2.7, "Operator Input > Forms" --- ???] > >