Re: crosshatch shading
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88338] Re: crosshatch shading
- From: sdw <nospam.warwick at jps.net>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 03:43:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gsi.tim at gmail.com wrote:
> I am preparing a graph for publication. I have been able to shade
> various areas in the graph different colors using the Filling option.
> However, for publication the paper will be in black and white. I would
> like to change the shaded areas to be filled in with crosshatches,
> parallel lines, etc. What are the options and commands to do this? I
> have looked online, but have not found an answer.
> Thanks in advance.
had this problem in the past, regretfully found no such capability.
gradient shading also not to be found. For bar charts, etc.
I transferred the data back to Excel.
Prev by Date:
Re: Bilateral cell problem w/ Manipulate
Next by Date:
Re: For help about NSolve
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: crosshatch shading