Re: Re: crosshatch shading

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg88359] Re: [mg88338] Re: crosshatch shading
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 06:14:20 -0400 (EDT)

Illustrator is a much more robust tool for polishing vector-based
graphics. Plus, you don't have to deal with the non-standard data
formats that MS uses for their graphs.

There may be free or low-cost alternatives to Illustrator. Anything
that can save graphics as PDF or postscript has got to be better than