Re: Definite integral
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88471] Re: Definite integral
- From: Budaoy <yaomengliang at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:39:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 5=D4=C25=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E76=CA=B117=B7=D6, Miguel <misv... at gmail.com> w= rote: > I don't understand Mathematica can't calculate the last definite > integral. For the first three integrals works fine, but for the last > one crush. You can see in this paper > > http://mathematicaes.googlegroups.com/web/Curves.pdf?gda=7zTXujoAAAA-... > > Thanks What I get is 3/2 + 1/2 (3 - 3 Abs[Cos[t]] Sin[t] Tan[t]) if your definition is s4[t_] = s2[Pi*3/2] + Integrate[...]. But I think it may be s4[t_] = s3[Pi*3/2] + Integrate[...], in this case the answer is 9/2+1/2 (3-3 Abs[Cos[t]] Sin[t] Tan[t]). U should add t > Pi*3/2 to the assumption.