Re: FrameLabels in ContourPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88562] Re: FrameLabels in ContourPlot
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 04:15:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
How about an example.
djmpark at comcast.net
<ahallam at iastate.edu> wrote in message news:fvs2kq$eoc$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> The vertical frame labels in Version 6.0 are so far away from the
> Contour Plot and so close to the border that they are partially
> obscured if one asks for anything larger than about a 12 point font.
> Someone asked about this back in October without a reply.
> Is there some solution?
> Does Wolfram try to fix these things?
Prev by Date:
Re: Matrix of big dimensions
Next by Date:
Point Symbol and Mesh
Previous by thread:
FrameLabels in ContourPlot
Next by thread:
ListDensityPlot with irregular data and InterpolationOrder