Re: Matrix of big dimensions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88545] Re: Matrix of big dimensions
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 04:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
what matrix, numeric or symbolic, dense or sparse.
sparse and numeric should work with larger dimensions.
dense and numeric will work
symbolic and dense may work -- depends what you wish to do.
> Anyone here already tried to implement calculus on mathematica using a 500*500 dimension matrix?
> Do you know if it works?
> Thank you!
Prev by Date:
Re: Symbolic Optimization Problem
Next by Date:
Re: FrameLabels in ContourPlot
Previous by thread:
RE: Matrix of big dimensions
Next by thread:
Antialising of 3D graphics on MacBook Pro