- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88617] Extending ColorData
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 06:50:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
Is there a way to extend ColorData in a way that it will integrate nicely with the rest of the system? E.g. define a new gradient "newGradient" so that it will get listed by ColorData["Gradients"], it will appear in the colour schemes palette, and DensityPlot[ ... , ColorFunction -> "newGradient"] will work. Is this possible?