Re: Display commands in a package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88661] Re: Display commands in a package
- From: Jerry <Jer75811 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 15:17:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
David Park wrote: > You can do the following: > > << BarCharts` > > ?BarCharts`* > Thank you for the info but I can't get this to work on my V6.02 XP machine. With a fresh kernel this works ok - no error messages. << BarCharts` But in response to this line ?BarCharts`* I get: Syntax::sntxf: "?" cannot be followed by "BarCharts`*". Syntax::tsntxi: "BarCharts`*" is incomplete; more input is needed. Syntax::sntxi: Incomplete expression; more input is needed. Do you have any thoughts on why my machine won't respond correctly to this? Thanks.