Re: Display commands in a package

David Park wrote:
> You can do the following:
>
> << BarCharts`
>
> ?BarCharts`*

Thank you for the info but I can't get this to work on my
V6.02 XP machine.

With a fresh kernel this works ok - no error messages.
<< BarCharts`

But in response to this line
?BarCharts`*

I get:

Syntax::sntxf: "?" cannot be followed by "BarCharts`*".

Syntax::tsntxi: "BarCharts`*" is incomplete; more input is
needed.

Syntax::sntxi: Incomplete expression; more input is needed.

Do you have any thoughts on why my machine won't respond
correctly to this? Thanks.