Re: RenderBadPicture error while running
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88872] Re: RenderBadPicture error while running
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 02:24:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you very much, it works well, but downgrading to Fedora 8 has got some more advantages in my case. Peter Chris Hill schrieb: > Kishan and Peter, > > Setting the environment variable XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS to 1 before > starting Mathematica may correct this problem. > > env XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1 mathematica > > Chris Hill > Wolfram Research > ... >> kishan.vyas.engg at gmail.com schrieb: >>> Hi all, >>> >>> I am getting an error while running Mathematica 6 on my Linux machine. >>> The details of the error is as follows. Please help me out if you know >>> the solution. >>> >>> X Error of failed request: RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture >>> parameter) ...