Re: On which OS is Mathematica best implemented?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88975] Re: On which OS is Mathematica best implemented?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 06:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Will Robertson wrote: > (there's no shortcut in Windows to cycle > through, um, windows -- as far as I was able to tell), Try CTRL-F6. This is a standard Windows shortcut key for cycling through sub-windows.