Advice on Manipulate Controls

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg88987] Advice on Manipulate Controls
  • From: "Coleman, Mark" <Mark.Coleman at>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 03:06:03 -0400 (EDT)

I've built a simple Manipulate that compares two histogram. One
histogram is generated when the user selects a particular choice, the
other is a static graph that is used for comparison purposes. For this
particular exercise, the user potentially has a very large number of
discrete choices. I'm curious what sort of Manipulate control might work
best for this sort of representation.