Advice on Manipulate Controls

Greetings,

I've built a simple Manipulate that compares two histogram. One
histogram is generated when the user selects a particular choice, the
other is a static graph that is used for comparison purposes. For this
particular exercise, the user potentially has a very large number of
discrete choices. I'm curious what sort of Manipulate control might work
best for this sort of representation.

Thanks,

-Mark