RE: Computing n-grams

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg89015] RE: [mg88913] Computing n-grams
  • From: "Coleman, Mark" <Mark.Coleman at>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 03:11:22 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to all MathGroup members who so promptly pointed out solutions to
my recent posting regarding n-grams.

I must (sheepishly) confess this is not the first time (nor I am sure
the last) that far more astute Mathematica users than me have pointed me towards
solutions using built-in commands.  In the future I shall endeavor to
find questions more worthy of MathGroup users' skills! *smile*