RE: Computing n-grams

Thanks to all MathGroup members who so promptly pointed out solutions to
my recent posting regarding n-grams.

I must (sheepishly) confess this is not the first time (nor I am sure
the last) that far more astute Mathematica users than me have pointed me towards
solutions using built-in commands.  In the future I shall endeavor to
find questions more worthy of MathGroup users' skills! *smile*

Cheers,

Mark