Re: circuit grid

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88990] Re: circuit grid
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 03:06:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

the points are the argument of Polygon. Therefore, the only thing you

have to to is to replace the Head "Polygon" by Point (in version 6 of

Mathematica). This can be done by Apply (@@). E.g. assuming pol contains the

Polygon:

Point@@pol //Graphics

will display the points.

hope this helps, Daniel

--

Daniel Huber

Metrohm Ltd.

Oberdorfstr. 68

CH-9100 Herisau

Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907

E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com>

Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>