Re: circuit grid

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg88990] Re: circuit grid
  • From: dh <dh at>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 03:06:37 -0400 (EDT)

the points are the argument of Polygon. Therefore, the only thing you

have to to is to replace the Head "Polygon" by Point (in version 6 of

Mathematica). This can be done by Apply (@@). E.g. assuming pol contains the

Point@@pol //Graphics

will display the points.

hope this helps, Daniel

vicky Al Aisa wrote:

> Hello all

> I am trying to implement a routing algo, As routing is done on a grid

> (what i mean by grid is here)(

> images/platte_ra140.jpg)

> I was trying to represent it using a Polygon, and using Points to

> represent the points, but wasn't able to represent points (Points) on

> the polygon.

> How can I represent a  Point on a defined polygon

> -Thank you

Daniel Huber

Metrohm Ltd.

Oberdorfstr. 68

CH-9100 Herisau

Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907

E-Mail:<mailto:dh at>