Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24] Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?
- From: GS <vokaputs at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 02:03:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 24, 12:54 am, AES <sieg... at stanford.edu> wrote: > In article <g15qqt$pf... at smc.vnet.net>, GS <vokap... at gmail.com> wrote: > > Does anybody know how to select all graphics in a notebook at once? I > > do not want to go through menu and click on each cell. I have many > > plots in my notebooks, and to save space I would like to select them > > all, and then convert into bitmap. > > Doesn't Option-clicking on the right-hand cell bar for one such cell do > exactly this? I am with Windows XP. Neither Alt-clicking of Ctrl-clicking does the job.