Re: Export graphics to ascii file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28] Re: Export graphics to ascii file
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 02:04:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 24, 9:58 am, excalibur.xcali... at gmail.com wrote: > Hi there, > I made a 2D plot of a certain function with Mathematica > and I was wondering how to export the plot in ascii format in a simple > text file. I want to use some other WYSIWYG software to plot my curves > more neatly. > > I know that Mathematica can do this with all the command lines but hey > this is my personal preference. I don't like the command line > arguments that much. > Look up Export in the docs and find a format that your software can read.