Re: Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14] Re: [mg89024] Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 02:01:56 -0400 (EDT)

A related question is where one finds this in the Mathematica 6
Documentation Center!

Perhaps if WRI had devoted less attention to colorful boasting in the
Documentation Center and more to actual user-oriented assistance, such
things would be easier to find. (Example:  "Unique customizability and
connectivity powered by symbolic programming".)

I seem to remember that this was easy to find in the Mathematica 5.2 help.

(If Alt-click is the Windows equivalent of Option-click, then no, it has
the effect of selecting all Output cells, including graphics cells, but
not just graphics cells, if you Alt-click a graphics output cell.)

AES wrote:
> In article <g15qqt$pf5$1 at>, GS <vokaputs at> wrote:
>> Does anybody know how to select all graphics in a notebook at once? I
>> do not want to go through menu and click on each cell. I have many
>> plots in my notebooks, and to save space I would like to select them
>> all, and then convert into  bitmap.
> Doesn't Option-clicking on the right-hand cell bar for one such cell do
> exactly this?

Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305