Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89024] Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 03:51:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <g15qqt$pf5$1 at smc.vnet.net>, GS <vokaputs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know how to select all graphics in a notebook at once? I
> do not want to go through menu and click on each cell. I have many
> plots in my notebooks, and to save space I would like to select them
> all, and then convert into bitmap.
Doesn't Option-clicking on the right-hand cell bar for one such cell do
Prev by Date:
message: can' find notebook, but it does...
Next by Date:
Re: strange behaviour of Integration
Previous by thread:
how to select all graphics in a notebook?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?