Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89024] Re: how to select all graphics in a notebook?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 03:51:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com>
In article <g15qqt$pf5$1 at smc.vnet.net>, GS <vokaputs at gmail.com> wrote: > Does anybody know how to select all graphics in a notebook at once? I > do not want to go through menu and click on each cell. I have many > plots in my notebooks, and to save space I would like to select them > all, and then convert into bitmap. Doesn't Option-clicking on the right-hand cell bar for one such cell do exactly this?