Re: message: can' find notebook, but it does...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89091] Re: message: can' find notebook, but it does...
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 03:24:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, this happens when your notebook is saved on a net-work mapped drive ? Regards Jens Jerry wrote: > All of a sudden, when I save a new notebook to the usual > directory and later try to reopen it, I get a beep and the > message: > > The file you tried to open was not found or could not be opened. > > When I click "OK" -- my only option, the file opens with no > problem. Older files in the same directory open up without > this complication. > > This is just a nuisance but I'd sure like to know what is > going on -- it may get worse. > > I'm running V6.02 under XP. > > Any clues greatly appreciated. >