Re: How to programmatically rewrite (x + y/z) as (xz+ y)/z ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89175] Re: How to programmatically rewrite (x + y/z) as (xz+ y)/z ?
- From: "AngleWyrm" <anglewyrm at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 04:45:08 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "AngleWyrm" <anglewyrm_nospamthanks at yahoo.com>
"TuesdayShopping" <TuesdayShopping at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:g1gqk6$1g1$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Given "(x + y/z)" as input, how do I get the same expression in the form > of "(xz+ y)/z". (x/a + y/b + z/c) ; common divisor is a*b*c (abcx/a + abcy/b + abcz/c)/abc (bcx + acy + abz)/abc