Exporting the output of GraphPlot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg89188] Exporting the output of GraphPlot
  • From: meghamani at
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 07:01:16 -0400 (EDT)

     Is there a way to get the output of GraphPlot/GraphPlot3D as
(x,y,z) coordinates? I want to use the output as the basis for
    The input is a 3 connected graph - it is distorted flat lattice
with bumps. The 'spring' algorithms in GraphPlot3D give a pretty
decent representation. But I really need a contour plot on top of this
'mesh'. Any ideas?