Re: ItemSize in GraphicsColumn

ItemSize is not an option for GraphicsColumn nor does the Help documentation on my system list it under GraphicsColumn.

ItemSize /. Options[GraphicsColumn]

ItemSize

There is an ImageSize option

ImageSize /. Options[GraphicsColumn]

Automatic

GraphicsColumn[{Graphics[Disk[]], Graphics[Disk[]], Graphics[Disk[]]},
 ImageSize -> 35]

Alternatively, there is an ItemSize option for Column

Column[{Graphics[Disk[]], Graphics[Disk[]], Graphics[Disk[]]}, ItemSize -> 2]

Bob Hanlon

---- Stern <nycstern at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
The Help files say that ItemSize should be an option of GraphicsColumn, but
when I try to use it, I get an error that says "GraphicsGrid::optx: Unknown
option ItemSize in GraphicsGrid[<<summary of graphics
here>>,ItemSize->Automatic]."

This ocurs even with a trivial example like
GraphicsColumn[{Graphics[Disk[]], Graphics[Disk[]], Graphics[Disk[]]},
ItemSize ->Automatic]

Is this a bug in Mathematica, an error in the documentation, or a problem
with my installation?

Thank you,

Michael

--