Exporting graphics in PDF with fonts embedded

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93239] Exporting graphics in PDF with fonts embedded
  • From: kivela at cc.hut.fi (Simo K Kivelä)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 05:05:31 -0500 (EST)

I have made geometric pictures with text in Mathematica 6.0.2/Windows
and exported them in PDF form. The Mathematica fonts are embedded,
but the standard fonts (Times, Helvetica etc.) not. Now the printing
house likes to have the file with all fonts embedded. Is this possible
directly from Mathematica?

SKK
--
Simo K. Kivelä                               Tel.    + 358 9 451 3032
Helsinki University of Technology            Fax     + 358 9 451 3016