Re: best book to quickly master all Mathematica functions, and commands

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93287] Re: [mg93198] best book to quickly master all Mathematica functions, and commands
  • From: "Mauricio Esteban Cuak" <cuak2000 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 01:58:29 -0500 (EST)

I agree with Mr. Osterhoudt; Mathematica Navigator is a good book...clear
and nice-looking (if I'm going to spend a lot of time looking at a book, it
can't be ugly, but that's just me).Another suggestion:

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/1847/

This is an introductory programming course for mathematica, which I found to
be very useful, with a lot of homeworks to do. It's essential to do stuff
besides just reading.

Kind Regards,

cd

--
Por favor eviten enviarme archivos adjuntos de Word o Powerpoint (
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html )