Re: bar chart

Needs["BarCharts`"]

n = 10;

data = Table[PDF[BinomialDistribution[n, 1/2], x], {x, 0, n}];

bStyle = Table[LightBlue, {n + 1}];

bStyle[[7]] = Magenta;

BarChart[data, BarLabels -> Range[0, n], BarStyle -> bStyle]

Bob Hanlon

Hello,
I liketo draw a bar chart of a binomial distribution (that alone is
easy) but I want to colour some of the columns different, for example to
show confidence intervals. How could this be done?

Regards
Joerg Schroeder

--

Bob Hanlon