Re: How to export a lot of different plots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93521] Re: How to export a lot of different plots?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:34:25 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, and Export["f"<>ToString[i]<>".jpg",plt[[i]]] does not help. Regards Jens yiping.boston at gmail.com wrote: > I need to generates a lot of plots, but I don't know are there any > convenient ways to output my plot with different file names, such as > plot001.jpg. > Can I just out put the plot with Export["f[i].jpg"] with the loop > index i? It seems that I can't run the label in the export file name. > The loop doesn't recognize the index i , and treat it as a letter. >