RE: DensityPlot + LogarithmicScale
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93533] RE: [mg93503] DensityPlot + LogarithmicScale
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:07:02 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200811121146.GAA23870@smc.vnet.net>
> just a very short question: does any of you know how to force
> DensityPlot to plot data in logarithmic scale? I've tried
> some ideas but none has worked.
What have you tried?
What do you mean by Log?
Log of the data? Just plot Log[10, data].
Log of ranges? You're in Ticks land.
Posting an example will almost certainly get more specific answers.
Prev by Date:
specify a color for ErrorBar and remove the point in the middle
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
DensityPlot + LogarithmicScale
Next by thread:
Re: DensityPlot + LogarithmicScale