Re: DensityPlot + LogarithmicScale

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93507] Re: [mg93503] DensityPlot + LogarithmicScale
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 04:02:10 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I am certain it is possible. But why don't you give us an example of
data or a function that you wish to plot so we don't have to make up an
example that might or might not be relevant to your case?

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark

From: kazik.lakomy at gmail.com [mailto:kazik.lakomy at gmail.com]

Hi all,
just a very short question: does any of you know how to force
DensityPlot to plot data in logarithmic scale? I've tried some ideas
but none has worked.
Thank you in advance,
Best,
Kazik