Re: DensityPlot + LogarithmicScale

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg93507] Re: [mg93503] DensityPlot + LogarithmicScale
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 04:02:10 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I am certain it is possible. But why don't you give us an example of
data or a function that you wish to plot so we don't have to make up an
example that might or might not be relevant to your case?

David Park
djmpark at

From: kazik.lakomy at [mailto:kazik.lakomy at]

Hi all,
just a very short question: does any of you know how to force
DensityPlot to plot data in logarithmic scale? I've tried some ideas
but none has worked.
Thank you in advance,