Re: Creating a Banner for presentation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93633] Re: Creating a Banner for presentation
  • From: RG <gobithaasan at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 05:39:21 -0500 (EST)

On Nov 18, 8:21 pm, Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbi... at iee.lu> wrote:
> Dear David,
> This is indeed a very good thing to be able to do. For this reason I woul=
d like to ask you to explain more about it.
> What I am missing is to be able to include an image as a banner cell, rat=
her than only a text. I tried the following:

> rose = Import["ExampleData/rose.gif"];
>
> SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook[],
>  DockedCells -> {Cell[Graphics[rose], "Title"]}]
>
> or
>
> SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook[],
>  DockedCells -> {FEPrivate`FrontEndResource["FEExpressions",
>     "SlideshowToolbar"],
>    Cell[rose, "Section", TextAlignment -> Center]}]
>
> but this does not work. Could you please give a tip?
>
> Best, Alexei

Hi David, thanks for your answer, but I wonder how to put a figure
instead of texts too. Another question is: where do we put the
command? It doesn't look nice If I put the command on the first page
of my presentation...
~jetro