Re: Export movie from MathKernel along

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg93763] Re: Export movie from MathKernel along
  • From: dreeves <dreeves at>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:17:02 -0500 (EST)

On Nov 19, 5:38 am, Matthew Vaughn <vau... at> wrote:
> Is there any way, under Mathematica 6.0x to export a collection of images=
 to an AVI or SWF file without requiring the Front End? Whenever I try from=
 math, an error is reported to the effect that
> "Export::nofe: A front end is not available; export of SWF
>      requires a front end."

I have the same problem for all image formats, not just movies.
I just asked about this on stackoverflow:

I'd be grateful for any help with this.

--  - -  search://"Daniel Reeves"

dreeves certified this email by donating $0.01 to Sierra Club