- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93809] Stylesheet question
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:14:33 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University System of Maryland
I have a Stylesheet that is derived from the JournalArticle SS. In it I have defined the fonts for both Input and Output cells to be "Times New Roman". However, these both show up in that ugliest of all fonts "Courier New". When I check the SS it does indeed indicate that it should be in Times. I suspect that this involves one of the stylesheets that JournalArticle inherits from. Any ideas? Thanks, Kevin BTW, long ago there was a tutorial promised by Wolfram - "StyleSheets for Dummies" (my words). Is such a thing in preparation?