Re: FFT in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93820] Re: FFT in Mathematica
  • From: Oliver <sch_oliver2000 at yahoo.de>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:16:32 -0500 (EST)

Hallo Nasser,
many thanks for ur suggestions..

In 1/(4*(Pi*1*t)  it is supposed to be 1 and not I but i just wrote 1 because the original equation is 1/(4*(Pi*Alpha*t) And Alpha is supposed to be constant which is almost equal to 1.

well, i took your solution and then plotted the Spectrum of it like this:

Plot[Cosh[(1 + I)*Sqrt[f]*Sqrt[3*Pi]]/(2*Sqrt[3]*Pi) // Abs, {f, 0,
  1000}]

But i still have the problem that the Plot looks unexcpected and weird.
Actually, my aim is to calculate the Spectrum Bandwidth, but i do not think that i can calculate the bandwidth of the resulted Plot because i do not see any peaks.
or do u think it should be correct Plot?