Re: CUDA support in 7.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93832] Re: CUDA support in 7.0?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 07:22:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, a) Mathemnatica run on Solaris and system with ATI/AMD cards so there can no general support fo CUDA b) it is simple to make a MathLink program that use CUDA and *this* is the support that exist since version 2.0 Regards Jens Amir wrote: > We are thinking of making some equipment purchases for CUDA use. Can > someone detail what the CUDA support is in this release of Mathematica > if any? We haven't received a copy of 7.0 yet and the new > documentation doesn't mention CUDA or how it's integrated, but it has > appeared in Nvidia marketing blurbs. For example, will it be use-able > with a only newer Nvidia cards? How does it get around the use of > single precision in current cards? > > Thanks, > Amir. >