RE: Finding the package that the function comes from

Use Context[functionname]

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark

From: tomfabtastic at hotmail.com [mailto:tomfabtastic at hotmail.com]

Hello,

I am using a number of packages. I can often remember what function I
want to use, but can't remember what package the function comes from.

I know that to list all the functions of PackageX I use:
?PackageX`

But what if I know the function, but don't know which package it comes
from ? Is there a command thats allow the function as input and then
outputs the package name ?

Thanks
Tom