Re: Re: Flow around sections and subsections!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93884] Re: [mg93800] Re: Flow around sections and subsections!
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:35:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200811240913.EAA00889@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200811261012.FAA19612@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
The file in question, in the directory you cite, is: MenuSetup.tr
The relevant function for menu items in Mathematica 7 seems to have
changed to MenuItem from version 6's Item.
Szabolcs Horv=E1t wrote:
> Murray Eisenberg wrote:
>> That reminds me of how much I miss the menu item
>> Format > Background Color > Cell Gray Box
>> that was present through Mathematica 5.2 but disappeared in 6.
> Dear Murray,
> The front end token corresponding to that command is ToggleGrayBox.
> This (though undocumented) still works in version 6. It is possible to=
> invoke it programmatically, or add it to the menu by inserting the line=
> Item["Cell Gray Box", "ToggleGrayBox"],
> at the appropriate place in the file
> I hope this helps,
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Formating ::usage strings
Next by Date:
Re: CUDA support in 7.0?
Previous by thread:
Re: Flow around sections and subsections!
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Flow around sections and subsections!