Re: Re: Flow around sections and subsections!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93884] Re: [mg93800] Re: Flow around sections and subsections!
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:35:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200811240913.EAA00889@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com> <200811261012.FAA19612@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
The file in question, in the directory you cite, is: MenuSetup.tr The relevant function for menu items in Mathematica 7 seems to have changed to MenuItem from version 6's Item. Szabolcs Horv=E1t wrote: > Murray Eisenberg wrote: >> That reminds me of how much I miss the menu item >> >> Format > Background Color > Cell Gray Box >> >> that was present through Mathematica 5.2 but disappeared in 6. >> > > Dear Murray, > > The front end token corresponding to that command is ToggleGrayBox. > This (though undocumented) still works in version 6. It is possible to= > invoke it programmatically, or add it to the menu by inserting the line= > > Item["Cell Gray Box", "ToggleGrayBox"], > > at the appropriate place in the file > > $InstallationDirectory\SystemFiles\FrontEnd\TextResources\Windows > > I hope this helps, > Szabolcs > -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305