Re: Flow around sections and subsections!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93800] Re: Flow around sections and subsections!
  • From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:12:55 -0500 (EST)

Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> That reminds me of how much I miss the menu item
>
>    Format > Background Color > Cell Gray Box
>
> that was present through Mathematica 5.2 but disappeared in 6.

Dear Murray,

The front end token corresponding to that command is ToggleGrayBox.
This (though undocumented) still works in version 6.  It is possible to
invoke it programmatically, or add it to the menu by inserting the line

Item["Cell Gray Box", "ToggleGrayBox"],

at the appropriate place in the file

$InstallationDirectory\SystemFiles\FrontEnd\TextResources\Windows

I hope this helps,
Szabolcs