Re: Mathematica 7: PieChart: opacity of a sector label?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93923] Re: Mathematica 7: PieChart: opacity of a sector label?
- From: Jon McLoone <jonm at wolfram.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:11:25 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Nov 27, 10:34 am, Gordon Robertson <grobert... at bcgsc.ca> wrote: > Could I ask for help with the following? In Mathematica 6, a sector's lab= el was > automatically dark (very readable) text, independent of the Opacity of = its > sector. In Mathematica 7, at this point I'm finding that a pie sector's l= abel has the > opacity of its sector. For example, the following has a pale blue sector > with an 'm1' label -- but both the blue and the label have an opacity of > 0.5. Putting Opacity into the BaseStyle Directive does not change this=