Comment display style?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93926] Comment display style?
  • From: Virgil Stokes <vs at it.uu.se>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:11:07 -0500 (EST)

Suppose I have the following Mathematica input expression, (please try
Unicode (UTF-8) character encoding if this expression is displayed with
some strange characters in it).

Î?b={δ,0,0,0}; (* Perturb b1 *)

How do I change the style of the comment so that it will display as b
subscripted with 1?. That is, equivalent to $b_1$ in a LaTeX document.

In general, I would like to be able to have more control of how
individual characters are displayed in a comment.

Note, I am using vers. 5.2 of Mathematica.

--V. Stokes