Re: v.7.0 issues

On 27 Nov, 11:30, DrMajorBob <btre... at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Problem 2: I'm used to hitting Command+[ to get [] or Command+Shift+[ to
> get {}. Neither of these do anything, now.

Similar problem here, but not the same: I have an italian keyboard
(under Linux) and always used Alt+[] to get [].
With version 7, as soon as I press Alt, I get a space, then pressing
the other key I get my parenthesis: Instead of Sin[x] I have Sin [x ].
The result is not received well by Mathematica and I have to manually
erase all the additional spaces.

alessandro