ContourPlot3d labels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92492] ContourPlot3d labels
  • From: "Alejandro Allievi" <alejandro.allievi at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 18:34:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have a function F(x,y,z) = C (a constant). I'm plotting contour
surfaces using ContourPlot3d for different values of C. The surfaces
plot fine but the contour does not show the value of C, so it's
difficult to visualize which contour is which. Is there any way to
place the value of C on each contour surface??

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro